Hokuriku Confectionery Komemitsu Sweet Biscuits
Komemitsu Sweet biscuit without milk and eggs
The natural sweetness derived from the natural fermentation of rice, called "Komemitsu (Rice Honey)".
No milk or eggs is used for biscuits. It took seven years to develop this recipe, using only body-friendly natural materials such as sugar beet or rice koji.
- Milk Free / Eggs Free / Animal ingredients Free
- Ingredients : Wheat Flour(Japan), Shortening (Vegetable Derived), Sugar Beet Sugar, Barley Flour, Rice Starch Syrup, Wheat Starch, Coconut Milk, Brown Rice Amazake, Shio Koji Rice Mould, Salt, Leavening Agent. May contain Egg, Milk.
*for the allergens, this product is manufactured in the same equipment as products containing milk and eggs.
- Size : 5 pieces 57g (Box Size : W8cm x H10.5cmn x D5.5cm )
- Produced in Kanazawa, Ishikawa
- Storage Condition: Keep in a cool and dry place, avoid direct sunlight
- Expiration Date: August 2020