Kosaido Incense Woodblock Series
Based in central Kyoto, incense by Kosaido represents the classical Japanese expressions of their city.
With woodblock print designs on each box to accompany the refined smells of their incense - a relaxing sense of Kyoto will mist its way into your room.
Individual scents as follows, with matching incense holders also available:
- Sakurausagi (Hare with cherry blossom) : Bergamot and musk
- Take (Bamboo) : Bamboo, bergamot and citrus
Matsu (Pine Tree) : Sandalwood, pine, rose
- Hasu (Lotus) : Lotus, Jasmin and snowdrops
- Ume (Plum) : Lavender and vanilla
- Namiusagi (Hare in wave) : Marine and lavender
- Momiji (Japanese Maple) : Japanese white cypress, musk and citrus
- Chojyu-giga Chase and Run : Opoponax, spicy cloves and musk
- Chojyu-giga Bow and arrow : Lavender, chamomile and amber
- Yuki (Snow) : Green tea, rose and jasmine
- Chojyu-giga Sumo : Scent of fruity aqua and pear
- Kingyo (Goldfish) : Green tea and rose
- Hanabi (Fireworks) : Raspberry and apple
Each box is sized 6.5 x 8.0cm x 2.5cm. Each weighs 20g and contains 90 sticks.
One stick lasts around 15 minutes when burnt.
You can also add an incense holder.