Small Ajiro Bento Lunch Box by Takenaka
The box is dishwasher, freezer and microwave safe*
Dimensions: 15.3cm x 8cm . 7.1cm in height.
Volume: upper level: 200ml, bottom level: 300ml.
The Takenaka firm were founded in Ishikawa in 1925. Drawing upon their region’s deep history in traditional lacquerware, they bring a similar dedication and ethos to items in modern materials. While in many areas new plastics replaced craft, in Ishikawa it became part of it - and many of the bento boxes carried to school and work each day are made here. Within them Takenaka’s bento vessels have a particular textural flair and quality. They have the attention to detail, and the functional pleasure that forms the basis to Japanese lunchtime adventures.
- Do not expose the box to direct flame
- When placing hot food inside the box, be sure to let it cool before closing the lid (it will stick otherwise)
- When heating in the microwave, remove the lid.
- Do not heat in the microwave when empty
- Not sealed to contain liquids.
**Chopsticks not included.