Takenaka Lattice Style Bento Lunch Box
The box is dishwasher, freezer and microwave safe; and is air tight.*
Dimensions: 17.2cm x 11.2cm . 6.5 cm in height.
The Takenaka firm were founded in Ishikawa in 1925. Drawing upon their region’s deep history in traditional lacquerware, they bring a similar dedication and ethos to items in modern materials. While in many areas plastic replaced craft, in Ishikawa it became part of it - and many of the bento boxes carried to school and work each day are made here. Within them Takenaka’s bento vessels have a particular textural flair and quality. They have the attention to detail, and the functional pleasure that forms the basis to Japanese lunchtime adventures.
- Do not expose the box to direct flame
- When placing hot food inside the box, be sure to let it cool before closing the lid (it will stick otherwise)
- When heating in the microwave, remove the lid.
- Do not heat in the microwave when empty
- Not sealed to contain liquids.
**Chopsticks not included.